Board Game Retreat
Summary of what is included in the retreat
Included in the retreat:
- Airport pickup and drop off if required.
- 7 nights stay at the villa with housekeeping (bed linen and towels provided)
- All meals, snacks and soft drinks provided by qualified chefs
- A welcome session to break the ice and explain the details of your upcoming experiences.
- A full program with games and activities.
- Staff to run the different aspects of the retreat and support you during your stay.
Optional extras at no cost:
- Legacy Sessions
- Game day challenge.
- Themed dinner experience.
- Adventure experience.
- Guided walk
Optional extras at extra cost:
Close ties with local organisations mean that we can seamlessly include extra activities in your stay without impacting your gaming agenda. Such adventures include but not limited to (More activities are available on request):
- Kayaking excursion.
- Boat rental.
- Mountain biking.
- Brewery visit.
- Make your own Hierbas (a local liqueur).
- Escape room.
Not included in the retreat:
- Although wine is served with dinner (to a limit), alcoholic drinks are not included. We are sure that you will not go hungry and that you will love the food. If, however you have your own personal cravings for a specific snack for example, this is also not included. Such drinks and food can be bought by yourself or on your behalf either by prior arrangement or on a day to day basis once you arrive.
- Other than airport runs and transport for our activities, all private journeys will be at your own cost. We are happy to help with booking taxi’s, hiring of cars and bikes etc. if needed.
- Travel and health insurance.
Points of note
- The minimum age for all guests is 21.
- The retreat is for 1 week, Saturday to Saturday.
- All the rooms in the villa sleep 2. Therefore, if you book to come solo, then you will be sharing your room with another guest.
- Staff will be staying at the retreat 24/7 to make sure that everything runs smoothly.
- There is no smoking inside the villa or any buildings on the grounds.
- A security deposit of 300 euro is required on arrival, which will be returned on departure if no damage has been caused.